WAR: Friday Hotfix Time!
It's Friday hotfix time for Mythic Entertainment's Warhammer Online. While a change to Black Orcs and Swordmasters was included, the bulk of the patch is focused on quests and Public Quests. Read on for the details.
Combat and Careers
* Da Plan will no longer suddenly reset while using abilities.
* Balance will no longer suddenly reset while using abilities.
* Fixed an issue with the ÂBlood PoolÂ ability of the Bastion Stair boss Lord Slaurith.
* Fixed an issue with Skull Lord Var'Ithrok in the Bastion Stair that was causing him to stop defending himself.
* Players will be no long be able to reenter the Bastion Stair boss instances while group members are in combat with a boss.
* Shadow Shard: The Shadow Shard used in the Ritual of Murder can only be activated in the Ritual of Light Public Quest as intended.
Quests & Public Quests
* Natural Selection: Corrected an issue with this quest where the Furtive Unicorn would not run into the cave, thus preventing players from completing the quest.
* Stout and Bitter: Adjusted some waypoints in this quest to make them more accurate.
* The Lost Forge: Added a waypoint to make the final step of the quest clearer.
* Control: Added a waypoint to make the final step of the quest clearer.
* The Dwarfs Must Do More!: Fixed an erroneous waypoint in this quest.
* Thorbeck's Assassin: This line of quests will once again display the correct journal entries.
* Something for Our Trouble: This quest will once again display the correct journal entries.
* Soulblight: Revised journal directions to improve clarity and usefulness.
* Recruit Some Orcs: This quest will once again have appropriate journal entries.
* Growing Suspicion: Revised journal directions to improve clarity and usefulness.
* The Brass Legion: Players will no longer see a failure message after successfully completing the first and fifth stages of this Bastion Stair Public Quest.
* Beer Barrel Bash: This public quest will now properly award influence for Greenskin chapter 21.