Patch Notes January 11th, 2005
If you love something, let it go... unless it's your spirit shard.. that quest has been fixed!
*** Gameplay ***
- Spirit shard recovery quests will once again appear in the active tab of the quest journal. The wisp trail leading to the shard has returned.
- Added the level 20 Training choices for Inquisitors.
- Decreased the experience necessary for guilds to achieve levels 21 and higher. If your guild is already over level 20, you will notice a gain in its XP bar.
- Writs issued by Executor Adept Sal'ynelle in North Qeynos and Commissioner Venilos in West Freeport should now provide coin rewards when completed.
- Rask Helstot will now talk to players who previously exited from their conversation with him.
- The "History of the Condemned Catacomb" quest should now advance properly when killing Necrosis Seers.
- Brutes and butchers for the "Gobblerock's Hideout" quest should now appear where the journal specifies.
- The Gobbler and other wandering creatures can now be found in Gobblerock's Hideout.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.