Patch Notes - March 22nd, 2005
That'll teach you to have too many quests. Go kill something!
*** The Norrathian Express ***
- Friends and trustees can now use in-house mailboxes.
- Items flagged as No Destroy cannot be sent as gifts.
- Coins sent as gifts will no longer automatically convert into other denominations. For example, sending 300 silver will result in the recipient getting 300 silver, not 3 gold.
*** The Bloodline Chronicles ***
- The Shattered Vampire Fangs quest can now be completed.
- Trelech Stonehome's second quest update message has been changed to one that is more appropriate.
- Titles awarded at events leading up to the Bloodline Chronicles should now be granted properly.
- Solo versions of the Nektulos Forest instanced adventure areas should now allow up to 6 players inside.
- Ceremonial Bracers of Marr are now corectly flagged as a wrist item.
*** Gameplay ***
- Players who have completed lots of quests should now find their Quest Journals working correctly.
- The gnomes in Thieves' Way are no longer quite as willing to give up their treasure. Darn greedy gnomes.
- Regent Grozmag in Draconic instance of Deathfist Citadel will now react appropriately to intruders.
*** Commands, Controls, and User Interface ***
- The Quest Journal should now open faster for those who have completed a large number of quests.
- Fixed a crash related to adjusting the height of custom UI windows.
- Custom interfaces should no longer crash when examining items.