Updated Fri, Jan 02, 2009 by Dalmarus
For simplicity, please post your constructive critisism here.
Here is a list of things that we are adjusting right now:
1. Character shading (the dark side of skin) - Skin will be looking better in general, 5 a clock shadows will be removed.
2. Face adjusments (Females) - Focus on making them look more feminine, Males have been tweaked cheeks slightly adjusted for silluet.
3. Nose Width - Reduced on problematic races in the model. Customization limits are being changed to allow for more control.
4. Armor - Female armor has been adjusted. Most heavy armor has been reverted to the previous style, most of the medium has been reverted to previous style and a handful of light armor has been reverted to previous style (we kept skin showing for the ones we felt worked the best).
5. Furries - Adjusted the neck and lips of the Vulmane and Raki.
6. General Bug Fixing - Things hiding other things incorrectly, clipping issues etc etc.
General feedback rules:
Please keep feedback to the point and specify what it is about it that you do not like.
Please only link images that are from the game showing your issue.
Please only post if you have feedback to give. Agreement, "/signed" etc posts will be deleted.