Blizzard Talks Shop Part 3
Today Blizzard released its third and final part of its shop talking series for World of Warcraft's update 3.1.0. The last of this series discusses some of the upcoming changes to the Mage, Paladin, Hunter, and Death Knight classes. Among one of the more notable aspects is the fact that consumable ammo is being removed from the game. While this may make some crafters wince, it will likely be well received by Hunters everywhere as we may gain one more backpack slot. Some classes got a few swings of the nerf bat like the Hunter's 'Hunting Party' talent, but for the most part there are some promising changes set to go in with this update that most players will be happy with.
- Consumable ammunition has been removed from the game. Arrows and bullets no longer stack, but are not consumed. Ranged attack speed bonus gained from quivers and ammo bags will be preserved in a different capacity.
- A new tier of hunter pet talents have been added. In particular, this allows Beastmaster hunters to improve their damage per second (DPS) with their 51 point talent.
- Hunting Party this talent has been reduced to 3 ranks and also grants a passive bonus to the hunter.
- Piercing Shots this talent has been changed. Your Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of damage dealt for 8 sec.
- Sniper Training this talent has been changed. After standing still for 6 sec, you gain a 2/4/6% damage bonus to Steady, Aimed and Explosive Shot.
- We are also looking to add additional trap functionality to Survival.