A little less than a week remains in the Fallen Earth open beta, so seize your chance to test out the game prior to launch with a key from Ten Ton Hammer!
Set near the Grand Canyon in 2156, Fallen Earth takes place after plague and nuclear holocaust decimate 99 percent of Earth’s population. Remaining survivors are left to unravel the mystery in the Grand Canyon Province, the last bastion of civilization.
Fallen Earth Download Features
- First-Person Shooter/Role-Playing Game Hybrid: Combine the accuracy of FPS combat with the depth and customization of RPG character advancement.
- Classless Advancement: Utilize the robust skill-based system to build characters with multiple stats, skills, mutation paths, tradeskills and factions.
- Massive Real-Time Crafting System: Make 95 percent of in-game items—vehicles, consumables, weapons, armor and more—while scavenging and harvesting.
- Unique Faction Systems: Ally with or rally against six factions to determine how the post-apocalyptic world is rebuilt.
- Multiple Game Play Modes: Experience multiple types of game play including crafting, exploration, vehicle combat and scavenging in both solo and group play.
- Vast Explorable World: Put survival instincts to the test while experiencing 70 towns with more than 5,500 missions spread over 1,000 square kilometers of zoneless territory.
- Tactical Player vs. Player: Battle in one of the open PvP zones or wage war with the factions to claim control of towns.
Click here to grab your Fallen Earth beta key!