Star Trek Online - February 23rd, 2010 Maintenance Patch Notes
Star trek Online had another maintenance window and with it, another patch. Was it the mega-patch everyone was hoping to see? Unfortunately, the answer is no. Last night's update contains some bug fixes and while they may seem minor, they do correct a couple of progression-stopping issues for players. Take a look at the patch notes here and let us know what you want to see most in the next update!
- We’ve addressed an issue where some Bridge Officer powers were not getting slotted properly when you trained new powers. This update will address and attempt to place powers in the proper rank slots the next time your character logs in.
- The special item Red Matter Capacitor now properly triggers its cooldown when you have two so that they cannot be stacked.
- Fixed an interact in the Rashana Base that would not work if you did the objectives out of order.
- French and German Remote Contacts now work properly and should not have garbled HTML tags anymore.
- The traffic controller who allowed access on Starbase 39 was not doing the job very well. We’ve made adjustments so that players are always able to beam down regardless of what missions are sending you there.
- A remote contact was prematurely giving out the mission for the upcoming Deep Space 9 Fleet Action which has not been pushed to release yet. Players should no longer be offered this mission until the Fleet Action is pushed in an upcoming update.
- Daily missions were recently updated to reset 24 hours since taking the mission. We’ve reduced this to 20 hours since taking the mission to allow time for players to complete the missions around the same time every day.
- Players who had selected Escorts during the Captain promo mission were unable to clear the mission after getting their ship. This fix prevents this from happening again but does not retroactively fix players with this mission already in progress. Fix for players stuck with this mission unable to complete is coming soon.