Posted Wed, Jul 25, 2007 by Aelryn
We call it soccer, fellas.
There's a new MMOG in town, and it's a soccer game! Check out this press release about the upcoming Kicks Online:
You ready to Play Online Street football with 1000’s of European football fans and gamers?
Now you can with Gametribe.com and its highly anticipated MMO (massive multiplayer online) street football game Kicks Online.
From 30th July you will have a chance to play for free!
Register at gametribe.com, download the Kicks Online game and you can be challenging your friends and players all over Europe!
Show of your skills, defend, set up goals, and score goals without breaking a sweat! From the comfort of your PC!
Some of the features on Kicks are:
• Wide customisation of characters
• Choosing from 100’s of objects and skills.
• Play on the street or on a dangerous rooftop!
• Great Team Play (Multiplayer Mode from 3vs3 to 5vs5). As in a real street game, you’ll be able to penetrate opponent’s defence with individual and team management skills.
• Choice of character’s role choosing between 3 different positions FW (attack), MF (middle field), DF (defence).
• Extreme connection with reality: you could experience tackling, passing, overhead kicks, shooting, crossing, and individual Brazilian skills!
What are you waiting for? The match is starting….
Join the Tribe on www.gametribe.com