User-Generated Missions Coming to PlanetSide 2 in August
Save up those command certs. PlanetSide 2 is getting user-generated missions that will allow players with the proper certification to create mission hotspots on the map that can be viewed and responded to by their empire. The generated mission will provide bonus experience for players that accept them in a given area.
Sample mission examples provided on the PlanetSide 2 forums include:
- Air Strikes at location
- XP bonus to ground kills/assists while in aircraft at this location.
- Greatly increased gunner XP bonus (for Lib Pilots)
- Greatly increased XP bonus for Sunderer kills.
- Deployment to location
- Large XP increase to deploy-bonuses.
- Large XP increase to AMS spawn bonuses.
- XP bonus for repairs to any deployment vehicle (Galaxy & Sunderer)
- XP bonus to squad-deploy bonuses
- Increased weight on Instant-action values
The new user-generated missions are tentatively scheduled as part of the August release schedule.