Check out the official press release after the break for more. Visit the Raptr website to sign up.
RAPTR UNVEILS RAPTR REWARDS: PLAY GAMES, EARN REWARDS
Gamers Can Earn Free Games, In-Game Content, Early Beta Access, Discounts and More Just For Playing Their Favorite Games
Mountain View, Calif. May 7, 2012 Raptr, the leading community for gamers with more than 12 million users, has launched Raptr Rewards, a program to reward active gamers with real rewards just for playing their favorite games. Raptr Rewards is on track to offer over 350,000 free rewards totaling $1.3 million in value just in the first month of launch.
Gamers can earn truly valuable rewards such as free videogames, downloadable content, beta codes, major discounts and more, just for playing their favorite games on console and PC and ranking up on Raptr; ranks are determined by time played and achievements unlocked. Rewards are offered on a rolling, first-come, first-served basis.
Raptr Rewards is now live in beta and is on track to offer the following rewards by the end of May:
· Exclusive in-game items for Blacklight: Retribution
· Major discounts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-branded Logitech G-Series peripherals
· Early access codes for Diablo III
· Major discounts for Gunnar gaming eyewear
· Beta access for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
· Consoles, rare collectibles, and in-game items for Mass Effect 3
· Microsoft Gold package, featuring a free one month Gold subscription, plus Xbox LIVE Arcade games
· Free copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
· Free copies of RIFT, as well as upgrade to Collectors Edition
· Exclusive in-game items and currency for Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Pandora Saga
We see Raptr Rewards as a natural evolution of what Raptr can do for gamers, Dennis Fong, Raptrs CEO, explained. Raptrs reputation system already ranks players based on their skills and activity in their games. Were now taking the next step in rewarding players for the time and effort theyve invested in these games. The good news is this is just the beginning!
Details of how to earn rewards can be found at http://raptr.com/rewards.
Created by a world-class team led by CEO and founder Dennis Fong (co-founder of Xfire, Lithium, and Gamers.com), Raptr is the leading community for gamers, with over 12 million users. Gamers love using Raptr to track their games and build their gaming rep across all the games they play on console and PC. Users can also earn real rewards based on the games they play and the ranks they earn on Raptr. Since 2007, Raptr has raised more than $27 million in funding from investors Accel Partners, Founders Fund, DAG Ventures, and Tenaya Capital. For more information about Raptr, please visit http://raptr.com.