Posted Mon, Nov 05, 2012 by Martuk
Executive Producer Daniel Stahl has posted his November State of the Game update to discuss what lies ahead for Star Trek Online (STO). Season 7: New Romulus is nearing completion and will bring a host of new features and content to the game that includes new missions, a personal progression system to compliment the Fleet system, Special Task Force changes, story and missions relating to the construction of the new Romulan homeworld, New Romulus, a new adventure zone designed for Vice Admiral/ Lieutenant General ranked players.
- Designed for max-level captains of both the Federation or Klingon Empire
- Zone challenges balanced for captains plus one away team member
- Earn Reputation tier to unlock full away-team missions to help uncover the planet’s troubled past
- Area events provide quick Reputation gains for cooperative groups
- Obtain new special rewards and gear sets as a benefit for aiding the people of New Romulus
Additionally, players can expect to see Q return in December for more holiday event fun. Read the full update for all the latest details.
Source: STO State of the Game - November