Posted Tue, Jan 15, 2013 by Martuk
BioWare has launched a new teaser page for Star Wars: The Old Republic’s next update, 1.7: Return of the Gree. The page details the new recurring event, Relics of the Gree, which will bring players back to the contested region on the planet of Ilum to investigate an ancient Gree warship. The recurring event will offer players a chance to obtain exclusive Gree weapons and armor.
- Explore Ilum's contested area in the Western Ice Shelf to uncover the mysterious purpose of the Gray Secant, an enormous ancient Gree starship.
- Get ready to face a powerful opponent that awaits you at the center of this ancient vessel.
- Earn exclusive Gree technology, including highly-advanced weapon and armor!
- Look for opportunities to join this recurring event throughout the rest of the year. More details to come!
Additionally, the page also teases the new Galactic Reputation feature, which will allow players to earn Reputation Points with different factions. The Reputation points are bound to a player’s Legacy, so all characters linked to that Legacy will benefit.
- Check out an all new exciting way to progress your character.
- Advance through six ranks of increasing prestige: “Outsider”, "Newcomer", "Friend", "Hero", "Champion", and "Legend".
- Earn Reputation Points by completing missions for allies such as the Gree and the Voss, or for military divisions within the Republic and the Empire.
- Galactic Reputation is tied to your character’s Legacy, so enjoy earned Reputation Points and ranks across all characters in your Legacy!
Visit the 1.7: Return of the Gree teaser page to learn more. Additional details for 1.7 will be revealed at a later date.
Source: SWTOR 1.7 teaser Page