Want to win a spot in Age of Conan Beta? Here's how to do it.
Fancy winning a place in our beta tests later in the year? Celebrate news of our upcoming collaboration with Dark Horse Comics with our great comic competition today!
We are delighted to announce today that in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics, a special Age of Conan limited edition comic will be produced! The unique comic book will premiere at the Comic-Con convention this summer, and will be printed in 400.000 copies.
The comic is being created by the award-winning Dark Horse Comics team, and Conan luminaries with the likes of Cary Nord, Scott Allie, our own Gaute Godager, Tim Truman and Tone Rodriguez creatively involved!
To celebrate this release we have an extra special competition for you all today, with the prize of a place in our beta testing up for grabs*
So what do you have to do? Well we thought what would be better then giving you the chance to be a little creative in the comic medium as well! The kind folk at Dark Horse have provided us with two great pages from the comic, but without their final lettering. What we would like you to do is show us your creative skills and complete the pages. You can simply fill in the existing word bubbles or even add in a few of your own if you would like!
To enter, download the following pages and then add your own text, returning the final images (in .jpg format) to email@example.com, including your full name, address and your login name on our forums before 1200 GMT/UTC on the 23rd of June 2006.
Entry Page 1
Entry Page 2
1. Only one entry per person
2. You must be signed up on our forums to enter
3. Do not alter the size and resolution of the original pages
4. Do not alter the file format of the images, only .jpg entries will be considered valid.
* Please note that the beta period will not start until later in the year. Entry will be dependant on acceptance of the relevant NDA documentation. Funcom reserves the right to deny entry to the beta, or alter the terms of entry based on behaviour and activity once inside the beta process. Winner must provide their own internet connection and pc capable of running the game at the time of the beta