Archive

Star Trek Online + Champions Online + Lord of the Rings Online + Age of Conan: Unchained Guides

  • story-image.jpg

    Creating the character of your dreams involves knowing what traits are available to you, what they each do, and which races can utilize them. Can Klingons choose Seductive?

    Basics, Guides
    Thu, Jan 28, 2010
    Dalmarus
  • co_Luchadorbasic

    As a hero, you want to stand apart from others, forging your own identity. To that end, your costume must reflect your individual integrity as a hero.

    Item Guides, Guides
    Wed, Jan 27, 2010
    jeffprime
  • STO Shields

    During an interview, Star Trek Online’s developer Cryptic Studios stated that space combat would probably make up 60% of the missions with ground combat the remaining 40%.

    Guides
    Mon, Jan 25, 2010
    Medeor
  • Untitled-2.jpg

    Your character may have spent the last few years studying at Starfleet Academy, learning the ins and outs of the future ships they would serve on, but that doesn't mean you have.

    Basics, Guides
    Mon, Jan 25, 2010
    Dalmarus
  • Untitled-1.jpg

    Creating the character of your dreams involves knowing what traits are available to you, what they each do, and which races can utilize them. Can Andorians choose Nerve Pinch?

    Basics, Guides
    Fri, Jan 22, 2010
    Dalmarus
  • co_apocalypsestronghold002

    There are a few times in Champions Online when your superhero will find themselves with no missions. What is your hero to do? Use his super-strength to beat some experience out of a developer?

    Misc Guides, Guides
    Fri, Jan 22, 2010
    jeffprime
  • Klingon-Races-news.png

    To survive within the Klingon Empire, whether as a citizen or a mercenary, you need to possess strength of both mind and body.

    Basics, Guides
    Thu, Jan 21, 2010
    Dalmarus
  • STO-Careers

    Star Trek Online takes a step away from the stereotypical fantasy classes found in MMOGs because it’s like in space and stuff, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find the traditional roles of tank, healer

    Guides
    Tue, Jan 19, 2010
    Medeor
  • co_bash02

    Champions Online has a tremendous amount of powers for a hero to choose from. These powers are grouped together into power sets based upon a theme.

    Misc Guides, Guides
    Mon, Jan 18, 2010
    jeffprime
  • race-story-icon-2.png

    The United Federation of Planets is made up of representatives from species all over the galaxy.

    Basics, Guides
    Mon, Jan 18, 2010
    Dalmarus
RSS feed

News from around the 'Net