War of Angels Undergoes a Rebirth
War of Angels has undergone a bit of a change this week with its latest update. Neowiz Games today announced that it has overhauled games graphics, questing system and added new Realm vs Realm (RvR) battlegrounds for good and evil factions to fight it out in for rare and epic rewards. Additionally, new quests are available along the new Bog Temple endgame dungeon and lots of new loot.
Visit the War of Angels website to learn more.
War of Angels Undergoes Dramatic Rebirth
The Struggle Between Good and Evil in NEOWIZ GAMES' High-fantasy MMORPG Has Never Been Deadlier
Los Angeles - Sept. 10, 2012 - The Children of Laum and Disciples of Dertgotz can take up arms against each other like never before in the bloody conflict of War of Angels, the high-fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game from NEOWIZ GAMES. Starting today, players will experience the game's massive rebirth and step into a completely new game world featuring overhauled graphics, optimized quest lines, hundreds of powerful weapons and items and a massive player-versus-payer (PvP) game mode that pits entire realms against each other. The update also adds Bog Temple, the latest end-game dungeon teeming with rare loot, and a quest helper system to assist beginner players. Adventurers can explore all of this content for free by downloading the game client from the official War of Angels website.
The War of Angels update includes the following player benefits:
- All New Graphics - Every character, enemy, texture and object received a full graphical overhaul. The graphics take advantage of the latest technology and add polish to even the smallest details in the game
- Huge Quest Updates - Improvements for the questing system in War of Angelswill have players up and running in no time. They include:
- Beginning players will get quest helpers and added tutorials to guide them through the early levels
- Tons of added quests will help players of all levels maximize experience and eliminate grind-heavy elements
- Recurring daily quests will help end-game players increase their income for earning items and consumables
- Realm vs. Realm Battlefields - Players can compete for rare and epic item rewards in massive realm versus realm battles for the first time
- A Horde of New Loot - To make sure that players are killing monsters as efficiently as possible, War of Angels has added hundreds of new items for all levels, including nearly 20 new epic weapons and armor sets
"All of these changes and improvements to War of Angels were inspired by player feedback we've received since launch," said John Nam, COO, NEOWIZ GAMES North America. "With the improved graphics, new items and end-game content, War of Angels is a brand new game and an experience that fans of fantasy MMORPGs will love to explore."
War of Angels immerses players in a lush world where the choices they make during gameplay will ultimately decide their destiny as good or evil warriors. Gamers can explore the vast environment of War of Angels by land, sea and air while preparing to seal the fate of the sinister fallen angel, Dertgotz, by helping or hindering his resurrection. Players make choices throughout the game that determine their alignment on the side of good or evil, and once gamers complete the main story quest and are judged, the world opens up to faction-based, PvP combat.
To play War of Angels, players can sign up for free at http://www.warofangels.net. To join the War of Angels community, visit the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/warofangels and follow the fun at http://www.twitter.com/warofangels.
NEOWIZ GAMES, the publishing arm of NEOWIZ Corporation, is a global leader in the online gaming marketplace and trendsetter in massively multiplayer online games. Founded in Seoul, South Korea in 1997, NEOWIZ GAMES emerged as a major player in the competitive Korean online gaming market with its game portal, Pmang (www.pmang.com). NEOWIZ GAMES has earned its place at the top of the global online gaming market with its ability to respond to the fast-changing market, creativity in developing new games, and services and responsibility to its shareholders, employees and players.