WoW Weekly News Roundup - 29th April 2011
WORLD OF WARCRAFT NEWS AND COMMUNITY EVENTS
ItÂs been a busy week for World of Warcraft with Rise of the Zandalari finally hitting live realms. With hours of that, Blizzard started dropping loads of juicy info on patch 4.2, Rage of the Firelands but what else has been happening this week?
The Top Official News Stories This Week
- Blizzard Releases Rise of the Zandalari Trailer - Yes, itÂs major content patch week and that means a trailer. This one landed on YouTube before Blizzard officially released it but now itÂs live and well worth watching.
- New VolÂjin Short Story and Artwork Unveiled - Released to tie-in with Rise of the Zandalari, Blizzard has release another short story focusing on one of the racial leaders. This time itÂs the turn of VolÂjin of the Darkspear and itÂs a great read, espeically if you have a thing for Trolls.
- Dev Watercooler - Number of Abilities - Lead Systems Designer Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street is back, talking about abilities, the sheer number of them, the size of your spellbook and rotations, rotations, rotations. Check it out!
- Gobal Q and A #6: Guild Advancement - Blizzard has released the latest patch of answers to the latest Q and A topic, this time focusing on Guild Advancement and includes thorny topics like whether we're ever going to see guild housing.
- Blizzard Insider Talks to Scott Mercer - Hot on the heels of Rise of the Zandalari came an interesting little interview with Lead Encounter Designer Scott Mercer on the hows and whys of the latest patch.
- BlizzCast 16 Released - BlizzCast, the official podcast, has been released with an added bonus. ItÂs now a vidcast! As this one is devoted to Rage of the Firelands, itÂs an excellent opportunity to showcase the new content in all itÂs moving glory!
- Blizzard Updates Cataclysm Art Gallery - Everyone loves the amazing artwork from BlizzardÂs expansive artwork and the Cataclysm gallery has once again been updated with eight pieces of lovely artwork from the latest expansion.