Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Launches March 25th
Blizzard sets the official launch date and opens pre-orders for the first expansion to Diablo III coming in March.
Blizzard today announced the official launch date for the first expansion to Diablo III with Reaper of Souls coming in March. Reaper of Souls will add the new Crusader class, a level cap increase to 70, new skills and spells, the new Adventure Mode feature, new story with Act V, and more.
The Reaper of Souls expansion launch will launch on March 25th, 2014, just one week after the scheduled removal of the gold and real-money auction houses on March 18th, 2014. Pre-orders are now available on Battle.net in two flavors - the Standard Edition for $39.99 and the more robust Digital Deluxe Edition for $59.99, which includes the following additional items:
- Exclusive helm- and weapon-transmogrification recipes for players to distinguish their characters among the champions of Sanctuary
- A Spectral Hound minion players can summon to keep their adventurers company on their epic journey
- Three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes
- A World of Warcraft® in-game companion pet, the Treasure Goblin, ready to compete in Pet Battles
- A set of StarCraft® II Crusader-themed Battle.net® portraits and Malthael-themed decals
Source: Blizzard Press Release
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Diablo III Game Page.