Masthead Studios Details Development Roadmap for Earthrise
Earthrise is less than two weeks away from its February 4th launch and Masthead Studios today rolled out their roadmap for development of the upcoming sci-fi sandbox MMOG. The latest release runs down a list of features that will be in the game and ready to go at launch. Additionally, the team also revealed details about post-launch content plans. Here's a list of what is in store for the game's launch.
- A unique post-apocalyptic setting where the cloned remnants of mankind battle to survive and rebuild.
- Highly customizable characters with over 100 different skills, abilities and tactics.
- No artificial imposed "class" restrictions.
- Fast-paced, action-packed combat featuring dynamic targeting, adaptive power armor and hundreds of high-tech weapons.
- Sophisticated player-versus-player (PvP) mechanics that let players fight for the established order, join the revolutionary underground, or carve their own bloody path as an independent criminal.
- Character progression that keeps players advancing in their development with no limits.
- An advanced market-based economy with in-game supply and demand based on player activities and interactions.
- Deep crafting mechanics that enable players to design and manufacture unique items from blueprints and raw resources.
Post launch content plans are mapped also out through an include exploration rewards, territory sieges and conquests, additional combat skills personalized player-created vehicles and much more. Check out the latest press release for the complete timetable of content and what Earthrise has in store for post-launch content.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Earthrise Game Page.