The War Z Heads to Closed Beta October 31st
What more fitting date to begin the closed beta for The War Z than on Halloween? The countdown is on to the start of the October 31st closed beta, but players can gain access to the remaining alpha testing phase as early as October 15th by with certain pre-order packages.
- Price: $19.49 USD through October 20th, 2012 ($29.99 USD thereafter)
- Game Access: October 31st, 2012
Pioneer Includes Early Alpha Access):
- Price: $29.99 USD through October 20th, 2012 ($49.99 USD thereafter)
- Game Access: October 15th, 2012 (special early Alpha access)
- Bonuses: The package includes $15 of in-game currency, special forum badge identifying player as an early, pioneer community member, and one-month of Stronghold map server hosting to create a unique world within the game.
There is also a third option temporarily available with the Legend package ($49.99 now and $69.99 post-launch), which includes alpha access on October 15th, 6 months Stronghold map server hosting, a special forum badge, $30 worth of in-game currency and 3 guest passes.
You can learn more about the available packages and game on The War Z website.
Source: The War Z Press Release