DAoC Update Improves Guild Perks and Banking
Mythic has made a few enhancements to Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC) with a recent update. One of the big items on the ticket is improvements to Guild Merit Bonuses, which boost increase guild benefits in a number of areas that include the following:
Guild Merit Bonuses
- The Following Guild Merit Bonuses have been changed:
- Craft Haste Bonus has been increased from 5% to 10%
- Artifact Experience Bonus has been increased from 5% to 20%
- Realm Point Bonus has been increased from 2% to 5%
- PvE Experience Bonus has been increased from 5% to 15%
- Master Level XP Bonus has been removed.
- Guild Merit Bonus duration has been decreased from 24 hours to 12 hours.
- All Guild Merit Bonuses have had their cost reduced from 1000 Guild Merit Points to 250 Guild Merit Points.
- Guilds may now activate up to two simultaneous Guild Merit Bonuses.
In addition to the newly enhanced guild perks, players can now also open their personal guild vaults from anywhere with the new /bank command anywhere in the game. Some item stack sizes have also been adjusted and a number of no-trade items have been made tradeable, so this should help clear up some inventory space.
Players will also find some changes to epic armors, accessories, and weapons along with some minor UI tweaks and a change to the way tombstones are generated. Read the patch notes for all the details.
Source: DAoC Patch Notes
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dark Age of Camelot Game Page.