ArenaNet Reveals Asura Week Details and a New Charr Plush Doll for Guild Wars 2
- Monday, 9/12 An asura character design blog post by concept artist Matthew Barrett, the key artist responsible for the look of the asura.
- Monday, 9/12 BONUS! Were throwing in an extra asura short story by loremaster Jeff Grubb!
- Tuesday, 9/13 An asura environmental design blog post by Matthew Barrett that takes a closer look at asura architecture and props.
- Tuesday, 9/13 Hey, Bookah! This advice column provides smart asura answers to stupid questions.
- Wednesday, 9/14 Writing the asura blog post by Writer Angel McCoy, with audio examples of asura chatter.
- Thursday, 9/15 - Asura animation blog post by Lead Animator Heron Prior, with video examples of unique asura animations.
- Thursday, 9/15 Were updating the GuildWars2.com asura web page with new lore by Jeff Grubb, new screenshots and wallpapers, and a brand new asura feature video.
- Friday, 9/16 A narrative asura blog post by Ree Soesbee that explores the world of the asura through fiction.
If you would like a little piece of Guild Wars 2 to carry around with you, ArenaNet has also released a new huggable (and cuddly) Charr plush doll. The 17 inch-long doll is available in NA through the Penny Arcade Store and through the NCsoft Merchandise Store for Europe.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Guild Wars 2 Game Page.