- Monday, 9/12 Â An asura character design blog post by concept artist Matthew Barrett, the key artist responsible for the look of the asura.
- Monday, 9/12 Â BONUS! WeÂre throwing in an extra asura short story by loremaster Jeff Grubb!
- Tuesday, 9/13 Â An asura environmental design blog post by Matthew Barrett that takes a closer look at asura architecture and props.
- Tuesday, 9/13 Â Hey, Bookah! This advice column provides smart asura answers to stupid questions.
- Wednesday, 9/14 Â Writing the asura blog post by Writer Angel McCoy, with audio examples of asura chatter.
- Thursday, 9/15 - Asura animation blog post by Lead Animator Heron Prior, with video examples of unique asura animations.
- Thursday, 9/15 Â WeÂre updating the GuildWars2.com asura web page with new lore by Jeff Grubb, new screenshots and wallpapers, and a brand new asura feature video.
- Friday, 9/16 Â A narrative asura blog post by Ree Soesbee that explores the world of the asura through fiction.
If you would like a little piece of Guild Wars 2 to carry around with you, ArenaNet has also released a new huggable (and cuddly) Charr plush doll. The 17 inch-long doll is available in NA through the Penny Arcade Store and through the NCsoft Merchandise Store for Europe.