ArenaNet Reveals Asura Week Details and a New Charr Plush Doll for Guild Wars 2
ArenaNet kicks off Asura Week on Monday for Guild Wars 2 and launches a new huggable Charr Plush doll.
Guild Wars 2 will begin another week of in-depth coverage for the races of Tyria next week, this time covering those small geniuses, the Asura. A new ArenaNet blog has been posted with all the content that you can expect to see released throughout next week.
- Monday, 9/12 An asura character design blog post by concept artist Matthew Barrett, the key artist responsible for the look of the asura.
- Monday, 9/12 BONUS! Were throwing in an extra asura short story by loremaster Jeff Grubb!
- Tuesday, 9/13 An asura environmental design blog post by Matthew Barrett that takes a closer look at asura architecture and props.
- Tuesday, 9/13 Hey, Bookah! This advice column provides smart asura answers to stupid questions.
- Wednesday, 9/14 Writing the asura blog post by Writer Angel McCoy, with audio examples of asura chatter.
- Thursday, 9/15 - Asura animation blog post by Lead Animator Heron Prior, with video examples of unique asura animations.
- Thursday, 9/15 Were updating the GuildWars2.com asura web page with new lore by Jeff Grubb, new screenshots and wallpapers, and a brand new asura feature video.
- Friday, 9/16 A narrative asura blog post by Ree Soesbee that explores the world of the asura through fiction.
If you would like a little piece of Guild Wars 2 to carry around with you, ArenaNet has also released a new huggable (and cuddly) Charr plush doll. The 17 inch-long doll is available in NA through the Penny Arcade Store and through the NCsoft Merchandise Store for Europe.
title=""> src="http://www.tentonhammer.com/image/view/156963" alt="Charr Plush Doll" width="600" height="327"
style="border: 0px solid ; width: 600px; height: 327px;" />
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Guild Wars 2 Game Page.