Turbine Reveals 2-Part Release Plan for Rohan Instance Cluster
The instance cluster for LOTROs Riders of Rohan expansion gets split into two parts. Get all the details after the jump.
The content hits keep on coming. Sapience dropped by The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) forums today to deliver some news about the upcoming instance cluster for Riders of Rohan. Due to time restraints, the instance cluster had to be broken down to get some new content to players and will be delivered one-two punch style. The first cluster will be arriving in Update 9: Against the Shadow and the second will follow in 2013 (tentatively targeting February). So here is the plan according to Sapience:
Instances shipping with Update 9: Against the Shadow
Riders of Rohan Instances (Part 1):
- Iorbars Peak (Misty Mountains / Stone Giants-3-man)
- Webs of the Scuttledells (Mirkwood 3-man)
- Seat of the Great Goblin (Goblintown 3-man)
Shipping in 2013 (Currently Planned for February)
Riders of Rohan Instances (Part 2):
- The Bells of Dale (6-man)
- Flight to the Lonely Mountain (12-man; single boss)
- The Fires of Smaug (12-man; single boss)
- The Battle for Erebor (12-man; single boss)
Players that purchased the Riders of Rohan expansion will have access to all the included instances of the two clusters. Update 9: Against the Shadow is scheduled to hit Bullroarer test server this week.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Lord of the Rings Online Game Page.