Neverwinter Reactivates Auction House
NeverwinterÂs auction house has returned to action after an exploit that prompted Cryptic to bring the service down last week. The exploit in question allowed some players to do a rather hefty amount of damage to the in-game economy and resulted in a 7-hour server rollback for everyone. In addition to the return of the auction house, Cryptic also made a few adjustments to skill nodes and treasure chest across several zones and tweaked rewards for a pair of quests in Icespire Peaks.
The patch notes have been included below for your convenience.
Source: Neverwinter Patch Notes
- The Auction House has been re-enabled.
- Auction House mail now handles all transferring item states correctly.
- Skill Nodes and Treasure Chests have been modified in the following areas:
- The Chasm
- Icespire Peak
- PiratesÂ Skyhold
- Whispering Caverns
- The quest ÂRetake What's MineÂ has had its rewards reduced slightly.
- The quest ÂPrisoners of WarÂ has had its rewards reduced slightly.