The TTH crew has landed in Vegas. Trumpets played. Doves fluttered to the rafters and Jimbob ate a salad at 5:30am this morning that could easily be a Guinness Book of World Records entry. The only thing bigger than the salad was the grin on his face, or perhaps the fancy Elvis costume he was wearing. Outrageous!
I apologize for the lack of news yesterday, but we will make it up to you. On the bright side Phil is here so expect some fancy photos like in our E3 Booth Babes gallery. Las Vegas Babes Gallery perhaps?
Now on to the real world, you can't make this stuff up.
- Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...and makes glass?
Wooooohooooooooo! Go Spongebob!
- The first hurricane of the season is called...Dennis.
Denis the Menace considering defamation suit.
- Office Bow of Death
Do not try this at home folks. Apparently trying it in the office is O.K. though.
- Blue Man Interview
A Vegas appropriate story me thinks.
- Your Old Cell Phone = $$$ [Thanks Michael Sun]
If I had a nickel...
- Inexpensive Cotter Pin Crushes 24 Boats
Monster truck rally organizers rush to corner the cotter pin market.
- Amusement Park Entry is Half Price If You Wear a Mini Skirt
to begin military "exercises" outside of park.
- God Invites One Million Bees To Church
Is the exterminator buying a one way ticket to you know where?