The MMOG industry went on a Bawls bender today and it took quite a while to get all the news posted. Now go read it. We even found news about a game we've never heard of before and maybe never will again.
Now on to the real world, you can't make this stuff up.
- Synthetic Diamonds Drive Revolution
Cubic Zirconia stocks drop by a cent halving their value.
- Hillary Clinton Seeks Grand Theft Auto Probe
Apparently she can't remember where she left it.
- Video Games Ease Pain
The writer has obviously never done an EverQuest corpse run.
- Unborn Babies Carry Pollutants
And to think we've been blaming SUVs all this time.
- Pay $10k for an OQO and have an ant species named after you.
For $10K I'd like something a little larger than an ant, please and thank you!
- Russians Pretend They Are Going to Mars
Moscow wins bid. To pretend you are going to the moon you must visit Siberia.
- Dimwits Drive Into Bee Yard to See What Will Happen.
For our next trick, an electric cattle prod will be placed between our legs.
- Pope Benedict Denounces Harry Potter
That's right, talking snakes, people dividing the seas, burning bushes that talk, only Harry Potter readers would believe that.
- S.Korea Tells N.Korea Talk to the Hand
Stop shooting at us or we won't talk to you anymore.
- Ask the Whitehouse - Online
Q. "How much does Canada weigh?" - A. Where's Canada again?