Posted Wed, Oct 05, 2005 by Ethec
Gambling makes its EQ2 Debut
A new gambling meta-game is included free-of-charge with today's EverQuest 2 update; it's sort of a slash between the lotto and a slot machine. I got to see it in action last weekend and it's a lot of fun. Other popular changes include 100% run speed while in stealth mode (balanced by the addition of more "see invisible" mobs in the world) as well as tradeskill and UI enhancements.
" *** Headlines ***
- Try your luck at the Gigglegibber Goblin Gamblin' Game!
- No more run-speed reduction with stealth and invisibility!
- Tell at a glance if you don't have enough power to use a spell or art!
- Imbued item recipes now available for level 50+ crafters!
- Many user interface windows have a new look! "
Read the Everquest 2 Live Update #14 notes here.
Other links you might enjoy: