Posted Fri, Nov 18, 2005 by Boomjack
Irth has been patched.
The folks at Magic Hat Software have posted the lastest set of
patch notes for Irth Online,
taking the game to version 1.007.
"Irth Online 1.007
Additional Changes Latest Updates
Please see the irthonline.com
forums for more details.
[LAST UPDATE November 16, 2005]
- Faster Save – greatly reduced lags during saves.
- Prevent Creatures walking in place.
- Selling items worth less than 1 copper.
- Combat rates adjust with Agility
- Food consumption rate – messages when hungry, fully healed,
- login messages for in areas that are guarded, arena, sanctuary
- retains knowledge of highest skill level in forgotten skills.
- Tame timeout - tamed creatures will go wild if you are offline
or far away.
- Guards attack monsters in town.
- Occlusion problems fixed.
- Teleport and gate effects added.
- monsters avoid guarded areas.
- particle system spheres adjusted so particles systems don’t go
out of view.
- Adjusted difficulties for herbalism. Individual plant types can
now have their own difficulties.
- Fixed moving of large stacks from bank and pack"
The recently released title has had its share of complaints, but it
appears that the development team are making good on promises to fix up
the mess. If you want or need to know more, we have more
Irth Online News for your perusal.