Zu Online 1.4.06 Update Preview
New items, lower costs, happier players.
Zu Online's next major update has some interesting changes that should have a number of players pretty happy.
The new version 1.4.06 of Zu Online (http://zu.igg.com) will be released in late February, and the new contents will be available for our players after the update. The patch was made according to players creative suggestions and will make the game more balanced. We greatly appreciate your patience during the time it took to get this patch to you. Some of the major features include:
1. Little Sky will open to players.
2. The cost of daily events has been reduced
3. The cost of senior pet eggs has been reduced
4. The protection level for newbies will be raised to 60
5. Weve prolonged the Sinuous Maze event.
6. The speed of Vigor Restoration from killing monsters has been increased.
7. The drop rate of yellow monsters has been increased.
8. The chance to obtain Mystic Stone from the Fortune Casket has been increased
9. Players will be able to control the Lead Pillar after level 61.
10. Weve added 3 new item categories in the Item Mall (Advanced Items, Pet Food, Limited Items)
11. Fixed the Moonmaidens talent Reinforced Phoenixs Force.
12. Added the Summoners skill book Greater Minion-healing to the store.
13. Added the item Boss-calling Stone to the Item Mall, so players can use it to summon a boss (excluding the Crystal Dragon) near the spawn place for bosses.
14. Adjusted the schedule for daily events.
Learn more at the official website.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Zu Online Game Page.