Posted Tue, Feb 19, 2008 by Aelryn
Want a few factoids?
There's some more news out about Cryptic Studios new superhero-themed MMOG, Champions Online.
Below is a list of miscellaneous info revealed regarding Cryptic Studios' Champions Online:
* It will reportedly not be a Hero System MMORPG.
* There are plans for an "unprecedented level of character customizability" in the game.
* It will reportedly have a create-your-own nemesis feature.
* the DOJ books may have some useful info for players of the MMO.
* Champions Online will purportedly take place on a worldwide scale setting.
* The art style will apparently be a combination of 3D and cel shading.
* Champions Online has been scheduled for a 2009 release.
Read more and discuss the game at the forum thread.