Frag that lag.
Pirates of the Burning Sea players having trouble with Windows Vista and lag will be happy to hear that there's a work-around for the annoying issue.
HereÂs what you do:
1. Be logged in as a user with administrator privileges
2. Open up the start menu, go to All Programs > Accessories
3. Right-click on the Command Prompt icon and choose Run as Administrator
4. Type netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disabled
5. Re-start Pirates of the Burning Sea if its running
To turn the setting back to normal, follow steps 1-3, and type the command netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=normal
You can find out more about the issue and solution at the official Burning Sea website.