Pirates of the Burning Sea Update: Lag Issue and Vista
Frag that lag.
Pirates of the Burning Sea players having trouble with Windows Vista and lag will be happy to hear that there's a work-around for the annoying issue.
Heres what you do:
1. Be logged in as a user with administrator privileges
2. Open up the start menu, go to All Programs > Accessories
3. Right-click on the Command Prompt icon and choose Run as Administrator
4. Type netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disabled
5. Re-start Pirates of the Burning Sea if its running
To turn the setting back to normal, follow steps 1-3, and type the command netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=normal
You can find out more about the issue and solution at the official Burning Sea website.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Pirates of the Burning Sea Game Page.