CCP Hiring: Wiki Editor
Looking to relocate to Iceland? Maybe a job with CCP is in your future:
CCP Games are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to edit, index, and organize a variety of technical documentation such as game designs, software designs, user manuals, and project documents all stored in the company's internal wiki system. The selected individual will collaborate with personnel from all departments of the company on a regular basis to improve and maintain the organization of this information system.
* Excellent oral and written English skills are required.
* Candidates must also possess good organizational and communication skills.
* Basic understanding of programming, game design concepts, operating systems and networking are beneficial.
* Editorial experience and a good understanding of EVE will also carry significant weight in evaluating applicants.
* BA/BS in Journalism, English, Information Technology, Technical Communications, or a related field is preferable.
* This is not a remote position. Relocation to Iceland will be required.
Please submit your resume or CV by sending it to CCP Jobs.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Wiki Editor - 005.
This job listing will be posted to the CCP Jobs Page in the near future.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EVE Online Game Page.