The Death-Knight comes to Anaheim, CA! Sort of.
Circle October 10th and 11th on your calendar now. It's BizzCon '08 baby! The third year will be bigger and better then ever with all sorts of activities to enjoy.
IRVINE, Calif. Â May 12, 2008 Â Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. today
announced plans for its third BlizzConÂ gaming convention, to be held
at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California on October 10
and 11. BlizzCon is a celebration of the global player communities
surrounding Blizzard Entertainment(R)'s Warcraft(R), StarCraft(R), and
Diablo(R) franchises. In response to the demand to accommodate more
attendees, this year's event has expanded from two convention halls to
"Whenever we've been able to meet and interact with Blizzard gamers
from around the world, it's been a great experience for us," stated
Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "We're
looking forward to seeing even more of our players at this year's
BlizzCon and delivering another entertaining and informative event for
BlizzCon will offer a wide variety of activities to help all attendees
get the most out of the two-day event. In addition to serving as a
gathering place for the different Blizzard Entertainment gaming
communities, attendees will be able to enjoy:
* Hands-on play time with upcoming Blizzard Entertainment releases
* Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
* Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
* Areas and activities devoted to licensed products such as the World of
* Warcraft(R) Trading Card Game
* Costume, machinima, and character sound-alike contests with great prizes
* Commemorative merchandise based on the Blizzard Entertainment franchises
* A silent auction
More exciting activities to be announced!
Tickets for BlizzCon will go on sale in the next few weeks at a price
of $100 USD per person.
Further details announced soon at BlizzCon.