Today yields another big patch for Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures. This is a pretty big list of changes and has several fixes and tweaks for gameplay.
- Massive PvP: Mercenary players in a team with a guild member should no longer be hostile-flagged during battle.
- You will no longer be able to attack guild members on PvP servers.
- The Massive PVP gui will show up on a separate tab than Minigame PvP.
- If your pet does the most damage to a target in a minigame, you will now get credited for the kill instead of the pet.
- Ground targeting AOEs should now only be allowed if the player has line of sight to the target.
- The siege camps will now give a message when they are clicked on and the city is not vulnerable.
- You should no longer be able to damage your raid members on Culture PvP servers.
- You can read the entire list of patch notes here.