Updated Tue, Sep 30, 2008 by Medeor
Talk like a pirate week is past, play like a pirate for two weeks is now!
Flying Lab Software has announced a free 14-day trial offer for their award-winning, swashbuckling high sea adventure, Pirates of the Burning Sea. For those needing a refresher on the key game features for Pirates, look no further:
· Join one of the four loyalties French, Spanish, English or Pirate
· Battle other players to control more than 80 conquerable ports in the Caribbean
· Explore the world and make a name for yourself in more than 1,000 missions
· Vie for power and wealth with the fully player-driven economy
· Build, capture, and customize 158 historical ships
· Design your own personal flags and customize sail decals
· Choose from 3 different styles of combat – deadly and formal Fencing, flashy, dual wielding Florentine or rowdy and treacherous Dirty Fighting
For more information, and download instructions, please visit Pirates of the Burning Sea.
If you are looking for more referrals to play the game, Flying Labs got some kudos from none other than founder of 38 Studios Curt Schilling in the latest Wired Magazine:
"Just back from CES ... I wanted to throw some kudos to the guys at Flying Labs. I am arguably the last person on the planet to think pirates and that whole genre are cool, but from my first 30 or so minutes of exposure to [Pirates of the Burning Sea], I can't say enough good things about it."