A unique event has been added to the colorful, combative world of Zu Online. The event is called Area Occupation and is open to guilds who wish to obtain benefits from the occupation of territory. Along with a few other recent images, Ten Ton Hammer has brand new screenshots and info on the Area Occupation event for you.
Zu Online: Area Occupation
The Blood Demon's forces have spread all over the whole Secondary World. The forces of good in Zu Online (http://zu.igg.com/) can no longer bear their evil doings again and will soon launch a counterattack. The grand master Whitebrow has readied his troops in preparation. So he has built the Lead Pillars around the Secondary World to guide the guilds towards the competition of their fighting skills.
Details about the Area Occupation event:
- Brief introduction: If you have joined a guild, you may join the Area Occupation event and fight together with your fellow members for the honor of your guild and not to mention the earnings.
- Requires: Level 60+ guild member.
- Event time: Refer to the event list beside the minimap.
- Number of times: Once a day.
- Event duration: 1.5 hours.
- Event rewards: The ownership of the occupied areas and the corresponding earnings.
- The way to join: The system will tell players when the event will begin on the whole server. You don't need sign up for it.
- Event flows:
- Capture the Lead Pillar which is the symbol of occupying an area after the event commences.
- Use the Lead Pillars that have not been captured by others and consume some guild capital.
- Protect the Lead Pillar and after you hold the possession of the Lead Pillar for 30 minutes, you occupy the area successfully.
- After the event commences, the guild that has occupied some areas will begin benefiting from the areas occupied and the occupiers will also obtain some certain guild contribution points as rewards.
For more info please click http://zu.igg.com/news/newscon.php?aid=1256