New Hairstyle Time!
World of Warcraft's newest addition, the Barber Shop, has had quite a few customers since Patch 3.0.2 went live. Are you wondering about the different types of hairstyles available to your race? With this newest guide, we will go over all the hairstyles available for all races. To begin our guide, we will go over the Troll, Tauren and Blood Elf hairstyles available.
Blood Elf Hairstyles
Blood Elf Male Hairstyles:
- Falcon, Parted Long, Spiked, Foxtail
- Long Bangs, Slicked, Headband, Topknot
- Mane, Chromage Braids, Tail, Windswept
- Chromage Long, Flipped, Swept Feathered Part
Blood Elf Female Hairstyles:
- Boar Tails, Bangs, High Tail, Parted Long, Soaked, Trouble
- Jeweled Band, Full, Tied, Bun, Parted Short, Simple
- Shy, Raquel, Curled, Headband, Styled, Elaborate
Troll Male Hairstyles:
Windswept, Topknot, Tail, Braids
Plume, Scruffy, Mohawk, Bald
Troll Female Hairstyles:
- Mota, Fauxhawk, Braids, High Tail, Swept Braids
- Mohawk, Braided Crest, Topknot, Sheared, Wrapped Braid
Male Tauren Horn Styles (Top to Bottom)
- Gorefest, Tipped, Curled, Capped, Lyre, Ringed
- Longhorn, Bull, Charger, Broken, Snapped, Tiny
Female Tauren Horn Styles
- Horned, Low, Long, Upturned
- Small, Wide, Buffalo, Charger
- Snapped, Gougers, Close, Stubs
Stay tuned for more updates for all the available races, both Horde and Alliance!
Comments or questions? Email us (DarkFact@TenTonHammer.com) or post on our forums!