Patch Notes - March 19th, 2005
To celebrate the launch of "The Bloodline Chronicles" on the 21st, you get to download the files today! Two more days!
*** The Bloodline Chronicles ***
- All files related to our first Adventure Pack, the Bloodline Chronicles, are now available for download.
- Subscribers who have preordered the Bloodline Chronicles, as well as all Station Access subscribers, are encouraged to download the files early so you can begin to enjoy the new zones as soon as the Adventure Pack launches on March 21.
- Subscribers who have chosen not to purchase the Bloodline Chronicles can download a new zone, the Tombs of Night, at no additional charge.
- To download the necessary files, run EverQuest II and click "Download Options" on the launchpad.
- To receive only the optional new zones, check the box next to "Additional Live Game Content" and select whether you want to download the files immediately or receive them in the background.
- To receive all Adventure Pack files, check the box next to "Adventure Pack #1: The Bloodline Chronicles" and select whether you want to download the files immediately or receive them in the background. Choosing this option will also download all the "Additional Live Game Content" files.
- When you are finished, click the "Save Changes" button.
Note: For more information on background downloading, please see the following thread on the official forums: