Posted Thu, Feb 05, 2009 by Martuk
Blizzard recently posted two of their three shop talking posts for upcoming class changes in patch 3.1.0 for World of Warcraft. The first two parts highlight changes that will be coming for the Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Druid, and Warrior classes. While these initial lists are still subject to change they offer some great insight into what you can expect to see with the next big patch.
- Hunger for Blood – instead of a self-buff, this ability can only be used when there is a bleed effect on the target. However, it has no stacks and grants a 15% damage bonus.
- Adrenaline Rush – the cooldown on this ability has been lowered.
- Lightning Reflexes – reduced to 3 ranks. In addition to 2/4/6% dodge, this talent now also grants 4/7/10% passive melee haste.
- Killing Spree – while this ability is active, the rogue does 20% additional damage.
- Savage Combat – now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
- Mace Specialization – this talent now grants haste in addition to armor penetrat