After the startling announcement that Mythic was undergoing some changing of the guards, Jeff Hickman issues another installment of his Producer's Letter. The show must go on and Warhammer Online is still progressing as players share feedback on various mechanics.
Over the past few weeks, we've reached out to many individuals and guilds to share their thoughts, and weÂve been digging down into all of the feedback we have received. As I stated last week, these discussions led us to five key goals which will act as our compass in the months ahead. Our five key goals for Warhammer are:
1. Addressing concerns related to crowd control and area-of-effect abilities.
2. Continuing to improve client and server stability and performance.
3. Strengthening and improving the Tier 4 experience.
4. Improving server population distribution, both in terms of overall population and Realm balance.
5. Improving itemization and the overall distribution of ÂcarrotsÂ (fun rewards) throughout the game.
We're still working out the specifics, and as always the details are subject to change, but we'll share several examples of what we're planning and will continue to do so as more details for upcoming features come together in the coming weeks. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started!
Read up on what Jeff Hickman has to say regarding this key goals in Warhammer Online by visiting this link.