Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Closed Beta Begins
Check your inbox. Star Wars: Attack Squadrons kicks off its second phase of closed beta testing this week.
Itching for a little space combat? Area 52 and Disney have announced that Star Wars: Attack Squadrons will be undergoing its second phase of closed beta testing this week. The current phase of testing is now underway and will conclude on Tuesday, January 28th, 2014. You can sign up to take part on the Star Wars: Attack Squadrons website.
Along with the beta announcement, the devs also revealed the minimum system requirements for testers.
- Windows 7 or better
- Mac (Mac OS X 10.6 or newer)
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari (Mac only)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: Intel® Core2® Duo E6750 @2.66GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT (512MB Video RAM) or integrated Intel chipsets Fourth Generation (4K) or better
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio)
- This game runs on the Unity Game Engine and you'll need to install the Unity Web Player to play the game.
You can learn more by browsing the Beta FAQ.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Game Page.