SWTOR Teases Refer-a-Friend Rewards and Color Palettes
SWTOR received some new visual adjustments in Update 2.3 and theyre giving you more incentives to bring your friends along to see them.
If youre observant, you may have noticed some visual changes around Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) since the recent launch of Game Update 2.3: Titans of industry. If you havent noticed dont worry, BioWare has put together a nice new teaser article to showcase some of the before and after work of various areas in the game to help support the story and mood with a visual changes.
If youre a SWTOR subscriber with a few friends that you would like to get involved in the Star Wars universe BioWare has a little incentive for you to
hogtie and drag convince your friend to give it a go with a brand new Battle Droid pet. Well, you get the droid if they subscribe. There are some other perks too.
- All active Subscribers can refer new friends or invite back previous Subscribers by using a simple referral link.
- Referred friends who join receive new exclusive benefits:
- New Players receive the Jumpstart Bundle for faster leveling.
- Previous Subscribers receive 7 days of subscription access, one Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account, and the Preferred Friends Bundle with special convenience and customization unlocks.
- Referrers earn Cartel Coins, the Kurtob Alliance Speeder, and adventurous Battle Droid pets when their referred friends become Subscribers within 14 days of joining.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Page.