WoW Paladin Guide
A Paladin is the Knight in shining armor in the World of Warcraft. The paladin is a hybrid class that was initially for the Alliance faction only that is a combination priest and warrior. With the release of the Burning Crusade, Horde gained access to the class through the Blood Elf race.
While not strictly as good as either base class at doing either function, they are flexible and allow choices in their role in groups. If you like warriors but want the option to do something other than just combat, or like the priest but don't want to be just a supporting character, then the paladin may be for you. You will be able to change the paladin’s primary role as you play and switch between tanking, causing damage and healing.
We here at Ten Ton Hammer have gathered together as much possible information as we could about the Paladin class and compiled it together here in our massive guide. Tactics, gear, where to level, skills, talents, and more are contained in our "tome of knowledge" that is the Paladin guide. Everything you could possibly want to know about the Paladin class is just a few clicks away!
- A true hybrid class, can tank, heal, or DPS.
- Limited ability to do everything at once, but can only do one thing well at a time.
- Wields almost any type of weapon.
- Wears tough plate armor, even when healing, once they reach level 40 and can use a shield.
- Provides great party and raid buffs.
- Probably the most survivable class, being in plate armor, can heal, and can "Bubble".
- Gets a free normal mount.
- The best Area of Effect (AoE) tank in the game, great at holding large numbers of creatures.
- Can take a lot of damage even when healing or attacking due to heavy armor.
- Can protect themselves or others through the use of "Bubbles"
- Very gear and spec dependant to do what they want.
- Limited mobility.
- Can be complicated to play if you switch specs often.
Races: Human, Dwarf, Draenei, Blood Elf, Tauren
Armor: Cloth, Leather, Mail, Shieds and Plate (with training)
Weapons: One- and Two-handed Maces, One- and Two-handed Swords (with training), One- and Two-handed Axes, Polearms (with training)
Melee Hybrid DPS/Tank/Healer