World of Warcraft Patch 4.3 has been tried and tested on the Public Test Realms and will be making its debut on a live servers near you very, very soon. While it may be easy to write off Patch 4.3 as nothing special, especially in the wake of the announcement of Mists of Pandaria, reading over the patch notes it becomes clear that Patch 4.3 definitely deserves some notice. So what has changed in Patch 4.3? Read on to find out!
Patch 4.3 General
In Patch 4.3 players will see not only a ton of new instances, but also new in game features that have the possibly to make life in Azeroth just a bit more enjoyable:
- As the reign of Ragnaros ends (for the time being at least), players will find themselves introduced to several new instance options, including; End Time, Hour of Twilight, Well of Eternity, and Dragon Soul. As well as a brand new boss inside Baradin Hold for your killing pleasure.
- To help players get every opportunity possible to face off against Deathwing and the other bosses inside Azeroth, Blizzard will introduce the Raid Finder, much like the current in-game Dungeon Finder, except that this new addition can be used by players to find groups for raid instances. This new feature will hopefully ensure that raiding will become an option for more players than ever before!
- Patch 4.3 will introduce the exciting Transmogrification feature which will allow players, for the first time ever, to customize the appearance of their gear. While there are some restrictions to the Transmogrification process, overall this process should help players satisfy their need to be unique.
Void Storage in Patch 4.3 will offer players more space to store their in-game possessions.
- In game hoarders everywhere rejoice; Blizzard has heard our pleas and finally, in Patch 4.3, we will have some extra space to store our junk besides the bank or our overly cluttered bags. This new storage will provide 80 extra slots and requires a small fee for each item placed in and drawn out. Because of this fee this is the perfect location to store items that you won’t be using much, such as armor you may be holding onto for Transmogrification. Learn more about this new storage system on Blizzard’s page dedicated to Void Storage in 4.3.
Outland & Northrend Quest Flow
- Think leveling through Outland and Northrend is easy now? Wait until you try it post-Patch 4.3 as the amount of experience needed to get from 71 to 80 has been reduced by 33%. Still not easy enough for you? Most group quests in these zones have been redone making them easily soloable by any player, making Outlands and Northrend in Patch 4.3 a perpetual leveling cakewalk.
Head over to page two to see the upcoming changes for classes in Patch 4.3.
Patch 4.3 Classes
Every class in World of Warcraft will be seeing some major changes in Patch 4.3:
- All raid and party buffs that grant 10% attack power will now also grant 20% increase melee attack power.
- Vengeance has been redesigned so that it the first melee attack taken by the tank grants Vengeance
Threat generated by classes in active tanking modes (Bear Form, Blood Presence, Defensive Stance) has been amped up from 300% to 500%
- Death Strike heals to DK even if his or her attack misses or is dodged or parried, because of this Death Strike no longer refunds its rune cost if it fails to hit.
- The armor bonus of Blood Presence in Patch 4.3 has been increased to 55% from 30%.
- Death Knight pets will now gain their master’s crit and spell penetration stats as intended. Blade Barrier now passively reduces damage taken.
- Bone Shield now has 6 charges instead of 4.
- In Patch 4.3 the cool down of Outbreak now is reduced by 30 seconds by the Veteran of the Third War talent.
- In Patch 4.3 Swipe weapon damage has been reduced to 340% from 415%.
- Bear Form now provides an armor bonus of 120% regardless of player level.
- Celestial Focuses now reduces Cyclone’s pushback in Patch 4.3.
- Wild Growth’s healing takes a hit and has been reduced by 20%.
- Nature’s Focus in Patch 4.3 now reduces the pushback from Cyclone and Entangling Roots.
- Glyph of Wild Growth in Patch 4.3 also increases the cool down on Wild Growth by 2 seconds.
- The reduction in healing received when using Monstrous Bite has been increased to 25% in Patch 4.3.
- Attack Power provided by the Animal Handler talent in Patch 4.3 has been increased by 30%.
- Widow Venom reduces a target’s healing received by 25%.
- Burrow Attack does 20% more damage and has an increased area of effect in Patch 4.3.
- Froststorm Breath in Patch 4.3 will do 20% more damage as well as have a larger area of effect.
- Explosive shot damage has been increased by a whopping 15% in Patch 4.3.
- The initial damage of Pyroblast as well as the damage over time effect of this spell has been increased in Patch 4.3.
- Fireball damage has been increased.
- The damage over time effect as well as the explosion damage of Living Bomb has been increased in Patch 4.3.
- Holy Radiance in Patch 4.3 has had its cool down removed, has a 3 second cast, and requires a player target.
- When Seal of Insight no longer returns base mana to the Paladin when Judged, however, it will still cause damage and melee attacks will still return mana.
- Seal of Truth, when Judged in Patch 4.3, will now benefit more from stacks of Censure.
- The Clarity of Purpose ability now reduces the cast time of Holy Radiance.
- Illuminated Healing in Patch 4.3 now applies to Holy Radiance as well.
- The effect from Judgments of the Pure will now not only provide Haste but will also increase mana regeneration from Spirit.
- Paragon of Virtue lowers the cool down of Divine Protection even more in Patch 4.3.
- Speed of Light will no longer activate from Holy Radiance nor will it lower the Holy Radiance cool down.
- Tower of Radiance in 4.3 will also cause Holy Radiance to generate 1 Holy Power.
- Beacon of Light can be triggered by Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Flash of Light, Divine Light, and Light of Dawn at 50% transference and Holy Light at 100%. In 4.3 it will not transfer any other sources of healing.
- Sanctified Retribution’s critical hit chance with Hammer of Wrath has been reduced.
- Two-Handed Weapon Specialization damage in Patch 4.3 has been increased.
- Glyph of Light of Dawn now reduces the number of targets it affects but also increase healing.
- Divine Hymn’s affected targets has been increased to 5 in Patch 4.3.
- Atonement’s proper range has been fixed and it can now be used on bigger mobs such as Ragnaros and Ala’kir.
- Spirit of Redemption is more responsive in Patch 4.3.
- State of Mind in Patch 4.3 is now called Heavenly Voice. This new spell increases healing done by Divine Hymn as well as reduces its cool down.
- Guardian Spirit’s healing has been increased.
- Holy Word: Serenity’s cool down has been reduced by 5 seconds.
- Glyph of Circle of Healing in Patch 4.3 now increases the mana cost of Circle of Healing
- Wound Poison in Patch 4.3 reduces the target’s healing received by 15% more than before.
- Flametongue Weapon in Patch 4.3 increases all non-physical damage done by the wielder instead of just increasing spell damage.
- Wind Shear’s cool down has been increased in Patch 4.3.
- Call of Flame no longer causes Fire Nova to extend Flame Shock.
- Earthquake damage has been increased in Patch 4.3.
- Reverberation reduces the cool down of Wind Shear more dramatically.
- Shaman with Improved Lava Lash in Patch 4.3 will find that it no longer increases base Lava Lash damage, instead this increase has been placed into the base Lava Lash skill.
- Mental Quickness will no longer grant the shaman spell power in Patch 4.3 but will instead grant attack power.
- Ancestral Healing in Patch 4.3 will cause heals to increase the target’s maximum health by a percentage of the amount healed.
- Riptide’s periodic healing coefficient has been increased, while the direct heal remains the same.
- Soul Fire now scales better with spell power.
- The Voidwalker’s Suffering ability now acts like Taunt.
- Master Demonologist in Patch 4.3 grants an increased base bonus per mastery.
- In Patch 4.3 Impending Doom can be activated by Soul Fire.
- Fire and Brimstone increases the damage of Incinerate and Choas Bolt on Immolated targets.
- Burning Embers in Patch 4.3 deals increased damage and its damage cap has been raised.
- Shadowburn deals Shadowflame damage instead of Shadow damage in Patch 4.3.
- Improved Soul Fire lasts 5 seconds longer in Patch 4.3.
- Charge and other similar abilities in Patch 4.3 should work correctly even when the target is moving.
- Mortal Strike now reduces a target’s healing received by an additional 15% in Patch 4.3.
- Dual Wield Specialization in Patch 4.3 no longer increases Physical damage.
- Furious Attacks now reduces the amount of healing a target receives by an additional 15% in Patch 4.3
- Continue on to page 3 for the conclusion of the changes incoming in Patch 4.3!
Patch 4.3 Dungeons & Raids
While there are many new instances coming to World of Warcraft in Patch 4.3 there are a few changes coming to older instances as well:
- Those hard-core instancers among us will be pleased to find that they will no longer be locked out of an instance once they have queued up for the random Heroic version of it via the Dungeon Finder.
Ruins of Ahn’qiraj
- Still love to travel into the Ruins of Ahn’qiraj? Now players who venture into this instance will find that bosses will drop a Scarab Coffer Key which can be used to open the Scarab Coffers found throughout the instance. Be sure to open the coffers promptly though as the keys will vanish after 17 hours.
Zul’Gurub and Zul’Aman
- In every patch its inevitable that at least one instance gets nerfed, so its no surprise that two instances will be seeing the nerf stick in Patch 4.3. In Zul’Gurub players will need only kill two of the four initial bosses to face Jin’do, while the same holds true in Zul’Aman where players will only need to kill two of the four avatars before they can face Hex Lord Malacrass.
Patch 4.3 User Interface
- Archaeology areas of interest will now show on the player’s mini-map in Patch 4.3.
- The ability to search your bags, bank, guild bank, and Void Storage has been added in Patch 4.3.
- The Reforging Interface has been improved.
- Quest Tracking areas now appear on the player’s mini-map.
- In patch 4.3 the World Map will show the character levels appropriate for each zone.
- A button to promote all raid members to raid assistants has been added in Patch 4.3.
- New rotation, zoom, and pan controls are available in Patch 4.3.
- Players can unlearn profession specializations without unlearning the entire profession.
- Players may interact with NPCs, game objects, and corpses with left and right clicks in Patch 4.3.
Patch 4.3 Guides
- WoW Patch 4.3 - End Time Heroic Dungeon Guide
- Dragon Soul Raid Guide
- Patch 4.3 Mini-Map/Map Features
Feel free to share your thoughts on the changes coming in Patch 4.3 in the comments section below, or if your looking to do some more in depth reading head over to page four for the complete set of Patch 4.3 notes.
- New Dungeon & Raid Content
- End Time is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- Hour of Twilight is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- Well of Eternity is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- The new Baradin Hold boss, Alizabal, is now available for testing. Your participation and feedbackhere is appreciated.
- Dragon Soul is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback is appreciated. For the latest testing schedule, please visit the PTR Discussion forum here.
- Raid Finder
- This new grouping feature allows players to quickly and easily form a pick-up raid for a specially tuned version of the current tier of endgame content: the Dragon Soul raid. Raid Finder is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- This new feature allows players to customize their gear like never before. You'll find Transmogrification, Void Storage, and Reforging vendors in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar. The costs associated with this service are not yet final.
- Void Storage
- In addition to the bank, players will now have access to a new "deep storage" system, allowing characters to free bag space by setting aside coveted gear. You'll find Transmogrification, Void Storage, and Reforging vendors in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar. The costs associated with this service are not yet final.
- The former Reforging vendors have been... retired. The ethereals have chosen to take over the business and joined their Transmogrification and Void Storage service providers. You'll find them in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar.
- Outland & Northrend Quest Flow
- The amount of experience needed to gain levels 71 through 80 has been reduced by approximately 33%.
- Many Group quests in Outland and Northrend have been re-tuned to allow players to complete them solo. They are no longer labeled as Group quests.
- Relevant questgivers have been moved into Outland and Northrend dungeons. The majority of dungeon quests for these zones are now available from within their respective dungeons.
- North American realms (excluding Brazilian, Latin American, and Oceanic realms) no longer permit letters with accents in character or guild names. Existing character and guild names with special characters will be unaffected by this change.
- The achievement Master of Alterac Valley no longer requires the Alterac Valley Blitz achievement.
The achievement Tol Barad Veteran now requires 25 victories in Tol Barad, down from 100.
- All raid and party buffs which grant group members 10% increased attack power have been changed slightly. They continue to provide 10% increased ranged attack power, but now provide 20% increased melee attack power.
- Abomination's Might: The melee attack power bonus from this raid buff has been increased to 10/20%, up from 5/10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 5/10%.
- Blessing of Might: The melee attack power bonus from this raid buff has been increased to 20%, up from 10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 10%.
- Runescroll of Might: The melee attack power bonus from this consumable has been increased to 16%, up from 8%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 8%.
- Trueshot Aura: The melee attack power bonus from this raid buff has been increased to 20%, up from 10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 10%.
- Unleashed Rage: The melee attack power bonus from this raid buff has been increased to 10/20%, up from 5/10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 5/10%.
- Vengeance for Protection warriors, Protection paladins, Blood death knights, and Feral druids has been redesigned slightly. It no longer ramps up slowly at the beginning of a fight. Instead, the first melee attack taken by the tank generates Vengeance equal to 33% of the damage taken by that attack. In addition, as it updates periodically during the fight, it's always set to at least 33% of the damage taken by the tank in the last 2 seconds. It still climbs from that point at the rate it did previously, still decays when damage is not taken, and still cannot exceed a maximum based on the health and Stamina of the tank.
- Threat generated by classes in active tanking modes has been increased to 500% damage done, up from 300%. This applies to druids in Bear Form, death knights in Blood Presence, warriors in Defensive Stance, and paladins with Righteous Fury active.
- Spells which have an effect broken by taking damage past a threshold (Entangling Roots, Fear, Frost Nova, etc.) now count damage that was prevented by damage absorbs or other damage reducing effects.
- Death Strike now heals the death knight whether or not the attack misses, or is dodged/parried. As a result of this change, Death Strike no longer refunds its rune cost if it fails to hit the target, as the death knight will still receive the healing effect.
- Blood Presence now provides an armor bonus of 55%, up from 30%.
Death Knight pets now properly inherit their master’s crit and spell penetration stats.
- Talent Specializations
- Blade Barrier has been redesigned. It now passively reduces damage taken.
- Bone Shield now has 6 charges, up from 4.
- Veteran of the Third War now reduces the cooldown of Outbreak by 30 seconds.
- Unholy Might now increases Strength by 25%, up from 20%.
- The gargoyle called by Summon Gargoyle should exclusively use its ranged attack regardless of range to the target.
- Wrath has a new spell effect.
- Hurricane has a new updated visual effect.
- Swipe (Cat) has been reduced to 340% weapon damage, down from 415%.
- Bear Form now provides an armor bonus of 120% at all levels, up from 65% for characters below level 40, making it easier for lower level druids to tank dungeons.
- Bear Form now provides a Stamina bonus of 20%, up from 10%.
- Talent Specializations
- Celestial Focus now also reduces Cyclone spell pushback.
- Wild Growth healing has been reduced by 20%.
- Nature’s Focus now also reduces Cyclone and Entangling Roots spell pushback.
- Glyph of Shred has been renamed Glyph of Bloodletting, and now also causes Mangle (Cat) to extend the duration of Rip, in addition to its existing Shred functionality.
- Glyph of Wild Growth now also increases the cooldown on Wild Growth by 2 seconds.
- Monstrous Bite now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Talent Specializations
- Beast Mastery
- Animal Handler now increases Attack Power by 30%, up from 25%.
- Widow Venom now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Burrow Attack now does approximately 20% more damage, and has an increased area of effect.
- Froststorm Breath now does approximately 20% more damage, and has an increased area of effect.
- Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 15%.
- Beast Mastery
- Pyroblast’s initial damage has been increased by approximately 26%, and its damage over time has been increased by approximately 100%.
- Fireball damage has been increased by approximately 17%.
- Talent Specializations
- Living Bomb damage over time has been increased by approximately 10%, and explosion damage has been increased by approximately 120%.
- Holy Radiance now has a 3.0-second cast time, no cooldown, and requires a player target. That target is imbued with Holy Radiance, which heals them and all group members within 10 yards instantly, and continues to heal them by a smaller amount every 1 second for 3 seconds.
- Seal of Insight, when Judged, no longer returns 15% base mana to the paladin. Judging Seal of Insight still causes damage, and melee attacks will still restore 4% of base mana.
- Seal of Truth, when Judged, now benefits from a multiplier of 20% per stack of Censure, up from 10%.
- Talent Specializations
- Clarity of Purpose now also reduces the cast time of Holy Radiance.
- Illuminated Healing (mastery) now also applies to Holy Radiance.
- Infusion of Light now applies its cast time reduction from Holy Shock critical effects to Holy Radiance, in addition to its current effects.
- In addition to providing haste, the effect from Judgements of the Pure now increases mana regeneration from Spirit by 10/20/30% for 60 seconds.
- Light of Dawn now affects 6 targets (base effect), up from 5.
- Paragon of Virtue now lowers the cooldown of Divine Protection by 15/30 seconds, up from 10/20 seconds.
- Speed of Light no longer triggers from Holy Radiance and no longer lowers the Holy Radiance cooldown. Speed of Light now only triggers from Divine Protection.
- Tower of Radiance, in addition to its current effects, now also causes Holy Radiance to always generate 1 charge of Holy Power at all times.
- Beacon of Light is triggered by Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Flash of Light, Divine Light and Light of Dawn at 50% transference and Holy Light at 100% transference. It does not transfer Holy Radiance, Protector of the Innocent or other sources of healing.
- Sanctified Retribution now increases the critical hit chance of Hammer of Wrath by 2/4/6%, down from 20/40/60%.
- Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (passive) now increases damage by 25%, up from 20%.
- Glyph of Light of Dawn now lowers the number of targets to 4, instead of increasing targets to 6, but increases healing by 25%.
- Divine Hymn now affects 5 targets, up from 3.
- Talent Specializations
- Atonement will now account for the target enemy's combat reach when calculating proper range, enabling it to be used on large creatures such as Ragnaros and Ala'kir.
- Divine Aegis has a new spell effect.
- Spirit of Redemption has been rebuilt to address a few functionality issues and make it more responsive. Spirit of Redemption otherwise remains unchanged.
- State of Mind has been redesigned and is now called Heavenly Voice. Heavenly Voice increases the healing done by Divine Hymn by 50/100%, and reduces the cooldown of Divine Hymn by 2.5/5 minutes.
- Guardian Spirit’s healing bonus has been increased to 60%, up from 40%.
- Holy Word: Serenity now has a cooldown of 10 seconds, down from 15 seconds.
- Glyph of Circle of Healing now also increases the mana cost of Circle of Healing by 20%.
- Wound Poison now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Flametongue Weapon no longer increases spell damage. It now increases all non-physical damage done by the wielder by 5%.
- Lightning Bolt has a new spell effect.
- Wind Shear’s base cooldown has been adjusted to 15 seconds, up from 6 seconds.
- Talent Specializations
- Call of Flame no longer causes Fire Nova to extend the duration of Flame Shock.
- Earthquake damage has been increased by roughly 75%.
- Elemental Fury now removes the cooldown from Chain Lightning.
- Reverberation now reduces the cooldown of Wind Shear by 5/10 seconds, up from 0.5/1 second.
- Shamanism now increases the spell power benefit to Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Chain Lightning by 36%, up from 32%.
- Improved Lava Lash now causes Lava Lash to spread a Flame Shock debuff from the target to up to 4 nearby targets. This excludes crowd-controlled targets and those who already have a Flame Shock debuff from the shaman.
- Improved Lava Lash no longer increases base Lava Lash damage by 15/30%. This increase has been rolled into the base Lava Lash skill.
- Mental Quickness has been redesigned. Instead of granting the shaman spell power, Mental Quickness now causes Enhancement shaman spells to behave as though the shaman has spell power equal to 55% of attack power. Enhancement shaman spells no longer benefit from spell power from other sources.
- Maelstrom Weapon can now also proc from fully absorbed melee attacks.
- Ancestral Healing now also causes the shaman's heals to increase the target's maximum health by 5/10% of the amount healed, up to a maximum of 10% of the target's maximum health, for 15 seconds. This effect does not stack if multiple Restoration shaman are present, and does not apply to heals from procs.
- Riptide's periodic healing coefficient has been increased by 50%. The initial direct heal is unchanged.
- Shadow Bolt has a new spell effect.
- Soul Fire now scales with 72.6% of spell power, up from 62.5%.
- The Voidwalker ability Suffering now works like the hunter pet talent Taunt.
- Talent Specializations
- Demonic Knowledge now provides a damage bonus of 20%, up from 15%.
- Master Demonologist now grants a base bonus of 20%18.4% and 2.5%2.3% per mastery, up from 16% and 2% per mastery.
- Impending Doom is now also activated by Soul Fire.
- Cataclysm now increases Fire damage by 30%, up from 25%.
- Fire and Brimstone now increases the damage of Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on Immolated targets by 5/10/15%, up from 2/4/6%.
- Burning Embers now deals damage equal to 25/50% of Soul Fire and Imp’s Firebolt, up from 15/30%.
- Buning Embers damage cap has been raised.
- Shadowburn now deals Shadowflame damage, instead of Shadow damage.
- Improved Soul Fire now lasts 20 sec, up from 15sec.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomguard and Infernal to benefit dramatically more than intended from Demonology Mastery.
- Charge (and related abilities) should now correctly path to a target even if the target moves during the Charge. This change should decrease the likelihood of the warrior Charging to a different location than the target.
- Slam now uses a new character attack animation.
- Colossus Smash now uses a new character attack animation.
- Talent Specializations
- Mortal Strike now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Dual Wield Specialization no longer increases Physical damage by 5%. It continues to increase off-hand attack damage by 25%.
- Furious Attacks now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
Dungeons & Raids
- Dungeon Journal entries have been added for the new dungeons: End Time, Well of Eternity, Hour of Twilight, and Dragon Soul.
- Players who use Dungeon Finder for a random Heroic dungeon will no longer be locked to that instance. Previously, players who entered an instance via the Random Dungeon option were then prohibited from queuing for that dungeon or entering the instance manually via the portal. Players should now always be able to complete a specific Heroic dungeon once per day regardless of any random dungeons completed.
- Ruins of Ahn'qiraj
- Bosses in Ruins of Ahn'qiraj now drop a rare-quality Scarab Coffer Key which can be used to open the Scarab Coffers found within. These keys are zone-bound to Ruins of Ahn'qiraj and have a 17-hour expiration. This change also applies to Greater Scarab Coffer Keys used to open Large Scarab Coffers.
- Players now only have to kill two of the four initial dungeon bosses (High Priest Venoxis, Broodlord Mandokir, High Priestess Kilnara, and Zanzil) to face Jin’do the Godbreaker.
- Players now only have to kill two of the four Troll avatars before they may face Hex Lord Malacrass.
- Guild Standards are again useable in Firelands. Duration has been increased to 15 minutes, the effect has a 100 yard radius, and now affects dead players.
- Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest: The chance for this item’s effect to be triggered has been reduced.
- The orc racial Blood Fury now increases spell power rather than only spell damage.
- Archaeology areas of interest will now show on the mini-map, in addition to the World Map.
- Bag Search
- A search field has been added to allow players to search bag, bank, guild bank, and Void Storage inventories for specific items.
- Guilds with inactive guild leaders can now usurp the leader under specific conditions. More information on this coming soon.
- The Reforging interface has been updated and improved.
- Quest Tracking areas or points of interest will now show on the mini-map, in addition to the World Map.
- The World Map now displays the expected character levels for each zone.
- Added a “promote everyone” checkbox that will automatically make all raid members, Raid assistants. This checkbox can be found in the Raid Frame and the Unit Frame “pull-out” tab.
- There are now commands for world markers & unit markers.
- Added new rotation, zoom, and pan controls are now available in all windows with player models in UI frames.
- Players can now unlearn profession specialization without unlearning the profession (Engineering & Alchemy).
- [Mac] Added functionality to allow using the Command key instead of the Control key on Apple keyboards. This can be enabled in Mac Options.
- [Mac] Added functionality to disable Mac OS system keyboard shortcuts so that they do not interfere with keyboard shortcuts in WoW. This can be enabled in Mac Options.
- Added a feature to interact with NPCs, game objects (mailbox, mining nodes, etc.), and corpses on left-click as well as right-click. There is now an option under Interface:Controls to turn this feature off.