Notorious Games has posted a recap of their work on the MMORPG Xsyon through 2011. Since the last press release almost a year ago, Xyson has added several improvements to the game by expanding the gameÂs construction system, enhancing the creature system, revising the UI and more.
Xsyon: Prelude is the current, limited first release of the game. Xsyon can be purchased for $39.99 with a subscription plan of $14.99 a month.Â Check out the press release below and visit the official Xsyon website for more.
Notorious Games MMORPG XSYON Prelude 2011 Recap
It's been nearly nine months since the official start of Xsyon, and the Notorious Games team is excited and proud to announce the many improvements that have gone into Xsyon since launch!
- Expanded, flexible, part based construction system allowing players to build expansive buildings and towns.
- Completely new twitch based manual combat system with held directional swings and parries.
- Enhanced creature system. Many new and stronger creatures now inhabit Xsyon, breeding, ageing, growing in power and becoming mutants.
- Improved crafting system providing crafting tool and material bonuses.
- Redistributed rare and valuable resources.
- Forestry system with trees that grow, spread and can be planted by player characters.
- Revised User Interface based on player input, including tabbed chat, a map panel, weather gauges and improved customization.
- Improved graphics with HDR lighting, detailed soft shadows and enhanced visual effects.
If you've visited Xsyon before, stop by and experience these improvements and many more. Our core community has been busy building extensive towns, monumental structures and a living society.
Xsyon is a unique fantasy role playing sandbox MMOPRG that allows players to create their own virtual realities as they form tribes, build towns, shape landscapes, create quests and build an economy.
Xsyon is designed as an open ended sandbox MMORPG that evolves with its community. The Prelude is the current, limited first release of the Xsyon virtual world. During the Prelude, the Xsyon world and features continue to adapt and change based on community observation and feedback.
Notorious Games is currently taking orders for Xsyon: Prelude.
Please visit www.xsyon.comÂ for more information and to join us in creating a new world!