Star Trek Online: State of the Game - November
Cryptics Dan Stahl reveals more about Star Trek Onlines Season 7 update and what lies beyond the release of New Romulus.
Executive Producer Daniel Stahl has posted his November State of the Game update to discuss what lies ahead for Star Trek Online (STO). Season 7: New Romulus is nearing completion and will bring a host of new features and content to the game that includes new missions, a personal progression system to compliment the Fleet system, Special Task Force changes, story and missions relating to the construction of the new Romulan homeworld, New Romulus, a new adventure zone designed for Vice Admiral/ Lieutenant General ranked players.
- Designed for max-level captains of both the Federation or Klingon Empire
- Zone challenges balanced for captains plus one away team member
- Earn Reputation tier to unlock full away-team missions to help uncover the planets troubled past
- Area events provide quick Reputation gains for cooperative groups
- Obtain new special rewards and gear sets as a benefit for aiding the people of New Romulus
Additionally, players can expect to see Q return in December for more holiday event fun. Read the full update for all the latest details.
Source: STO State of the Game - November
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Star Trek Online Game Page.