Top Ten Free MMOGs Portal
What This List Is
Simply put, this is the top ten free games (free to download) as rated by Danny "Ralsu" Gourley based on features and play experience. This list is not exhaustive. There are dozens of other games out there that have not been considered in making this list. This list also tries to focus on newer or upcoming games.
Want Your Game on This List?
If you are a developer or publisher who thinks your free game could make it onto this Top Ten list, just email Ralsu with the details. It won't guarantee your game a spot on the Top Ten list, but Ralsu might just give it a try and write about it for our millions of readers.
Have a Game You Think Ralsu Should Try?
Ten Ton Hammer community members, are there free games out there you think Ralsu would enjoy? Is there a game you want him to try and report on so you know if it is good without spending your time trying it out? Tell us in our forums. Posting a suggestion won't guarantee that your game cracks the Top Ten list, but Ralsu might just give your suggestion a try and write about it.
Top Ten ListsApril 2009
- 4/6 "What is a Free MMOG?" (link)
- 3/2 "Setting a New Bar for F2P? - The Impact of Atlus Online" (link)
- 3/9 "Flaccid Launches Hurt F2P Performance" (link)
- 3/16 "Building on Success: The Growth of Atlantica Online" (link)
- 3/23 "All Hell Breaks Loose in Heaven Ether Saga Online Preview" (link)
- 3/30 "The Launch That Faced Thousands of Ships" (link)
- 2/2 "Trick Question" (link)
- 2/9 "Clicks for Kicks" (link)
- 2/16 "Battle for the Children" (link)
- 2/23 "Is Bigger Really Better?" (link)
- 1/6 "Investment Opportunities for Players" (link)
- 1/12 "Investment Opportunities for Developers" (link)
- 1/19 "FusionFall Poised to Clean Up" (link)
- 1/26 "Car Shopping" (link)
- 2008 (link)