Little bits here and there
City of Heroes/Villains was patched yesterday to version 17.20080625.1T. It doesn't look like a major update, with a sprinkling of changes under many different categories. Some examples:
* Lady Jane should act more intelligently in combat situations now.
* 48 Month Veteran Reward pets should no longer charge into combat. Really.
* New animation for Super Strength / Punch while flying.
* Defeating Romulus Nictus should correctly award the Roman badge
* Rularuu weapons now unlocked via Shadow Shard TF badges
* Fixed condition for chat ban that would cause players to be banned for excessively long times.
* Fixed coalition chat name display to display SG name and player name correctly.
* Fixed a condition where a player could receive messages from a globally ignored player.
For the full patch notes, please check the City of Heroes official site.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our City of Villains Game Page.