Warhammer Online Career Info:
The Goblin Shaman
Official Information from EA Mythic
The Shaman channels the primal bloodlust of the Greenskins into effects both beneficial and baleful. He keeps the lads up and running far beyond their normal capabilities and calls down the wrath of the twin deities, Gork and Mork, onto his enemies.
- Power comes from participating in battle
- Spells heal ally wounds or empower them achieve feats of unbelievable destruction
Playing as a Shaman:
- Maintain a balance of your offensive and support abilities
- Achieve the greatest rate of healing or damage by focusing on those skills exclusively. However, focusing on a single talent will lessen your overall impact on the battle.
- Using your offensive magic to contribute directly to the fight will increase the power of your support magic, allowing you to better help your group
- A Shaman’s power is at its strongest when fighting with a team. With this in mind, you’d be advised to take the earliest opportunity to eliminate him
- Take time to determine the best time to strike the Shaman. Attack too early and you risk reprisal from the Shaman’s uninjured allies. Attack too late and you may lack the power to overcome the groups Waaagh!- enhanced defenses
The Shaman Look:
- Lightly armored in tattered goblin robes (with critters and bits stuck on)
- Carries an elaborate shaman’s staff (with more critters and nastier bits)
- Kitted out with shamanistic trappings (Still more critters and bits)
The Ten Ton Thought:
A big of a divergence from your standard casting class; the Goblin Shaman is actually a hybrid of offensive and healing magic. If youve ever enjoyed being an offensively specced healer class, the Shaman is probably your best bet for getting that affect in Warhammer Online. Likely these Greenskin casters will need the protection of more armored and melee oriented classes to stay around for any decent amount of time, but if they can, Shamans will have a huge effect on the battlefield.
Want to discuss this and other Warhammer Online classes? Come post in our Class Discussion forums reached by Clicking Here.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Page.