Ten Ton Hammer is delighted to be giving away 750 keys for NCSoft's latest MOBA: Master X Master (or MXM as it's commonly known). For anyone unaware, MXM is an action MOBA with a revolutionary TAG system – which allows you to swap between two characters mid-combat – multiplying the depth of strategy. With a diverse selection of Masters to choose from – including brand new characters as well as known characters from NCSOFT titles like Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 – and a variety of PvE and PvP modes with co-op options in both, players can challenge opponents with a deadly fusion of Masters in beautifully crafted battlegrounds.
If you haven't seen MXM, I'd highly recommend you visit the official website to view some of the existing Masters. I have to admit that the artstyle and animations are particularly appealing and the newest Master, Lua, looks fantastic. I'll have my first impressions of the game for you soon. Read on below on how to redeem your key!
How to redeem your key!
1. If you already have an NCSOFT account, log in to your account management page: https://login.ncsoft.com/login
2. If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one at: https://account.ncsoft.com/signup/index?serviceCode
3. Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
4. Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
5. You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game at http://download.playmxm.com/TestMxMInstaller.exe
6. Once download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the test only begins on August 25 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time)
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Master X Master Game Page.