Former Ten Ton Hammer staff writer turned PoxNora Community Manager Tony RadarX Jones recently posted an update on the coming PoxNora revamp. The revamp is tentatively scheduled for February 24th, 2010, and will enhance gameplay and provide players with a brand new UI. You can find out more about the revamp here.
We're ecstatic to announce today the PoxNora Revamp is almost here! Tentatively starting February 24th, 2010 you'll be able to play like you never have before with streamlined gameplay and a brand new UI. This means quite a few things for the community some we can detail here and some we'll detail early next week.
* The PoxNora Live server will enter an "Open Beta" phase. What this means to you is we'll be paying extra attention to feedback on the forums regarding what's been changed. There will likely be a few Hotfixes which should have minimal impact.
* There will be extended downtime on February 24th, 2010. This is the largest change PoxNora has ever seen and current estimates are approximately 8 hours.
* All PoxNora accounts will need to be merged into the Station system in order to be able to play. It's a very simple and painless process which we'll detail before the revamp.
* Our first Legendary Runes will arrive! We've previewed a few on the forums but these powerful runes will interact with faction heroes to increase their strength.
* With the patch notes we will be striving to provide as much information as possible. We will be unable to notate the changes to every champion.
* The Drums of War will be ending February 24th, 2010! We will resume the Drums of War again after the Beta.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our PoxNora Game Page.